If you log in to your Brainshark account and do not have the option to Upload/Create a Presentation, your authoring permissions must be edited by a Company Administrator of the site. Create a ticket with Brainshark Support so that a Customer Support Representative can reach out to your Administrator with your request.
Company Administrators – A user will have to have the below permissions enabled in their profile to author content.
- Navigate to Administration
- Click on Manage Users
- Locate the user whose permissions you are looking to edit
- Click on their last name when you have located them > Edit profile
- Scroll down to User Privileges and ensure that “User can create presentations from upload” is selected > Submit
- Scroll up and select Set Permissions under Manage Groups > Edit User
- Give the user authoring permissions to at least one folder in the site (They need these permissions to be an Author in Brainshark) > Submit