If you log into your Brainshark account and do not have the option to create a new presentation, your authoring permissions set in your user profile may not be properly set to give you this ability.
For a user to see the Create option in their account, both actions will need to be performed by a Company Administrator with your organization:
- The "User can create presentations from upload" privilege enabled in their user profile
- Authoring permissions to at least one content folder
Company Administrators, see the steps below on how to allow users to see the Create option:
- Navigate to Administration
- In the Users card, click Manage Users
- Locate the user whose permissions you are looking to edit and select Edit Profile from the Actions button located on the far right
- Scroll down to the User privileges section and ensure that User can create presentations from upload is selected
- Optional: You can also select "Create a personal authoring folder for this user" from the User properties section to provide this user with their own unique content folder
- Click Submit
- Select Set Permissions from the left-hand side
- Ensure that the Author checkbox is selected for at least one content folder within your company
- Click Submit
Note: If you do not know who your Company Administrator is, please create a ticket with Brainshark Support so that a Customer Support Representative can reach out to your Administrator with your request.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.