The author, a company administrator and in some cases folder administrators can make a presentation password protected.
- Log into your Brainshark account
- Access the presentation via the My Content tab (Administration > Manage Content if a company or folder administrator)
- Go into edit mode of the presentation > Select the security tab
- Select “Set a password for this presentation”
- Type the password (Password must be from 3-20 characters.) and re-type the password below
- Click save
NOTE: One single password can be set for a specific presentation. Unless additional security settings are put in place, any person with the link to the content as well as the password will be able to view the content.