Once audio is uploaded and/or recorded to your presentation slides, you have the option of downloading the audio files and saving them to your computer.
- Navigate to edit mode of the presentation
- Select Manage Slides on the Things you can do panel on the left of the screen
- For the slide with the audio you would like to download, click “Audio” next to the green and white plus symbol > download
- Open and/or save to your computer
- Repeat for each slide you’d like to download or save the audio for
NOTE: At this time, one audio file for the entire presentation cannot be downloaded. Audio is separated on a slide by slide basis and must be downloaded individually.