If there is a completion certificate associated with the presentation you are viewing, here is how you can access and print it:
- Make sure you have completed the completion criteria for the presentation. If there is a completion indicator in the top right corner of the presentation player, it will be green and display the message "Completion criteria have been met".
- Turn off the pop-up blockers in your web browser. Pop-up blocker settings can be accessed through the Tools or Security options in your internet browser. Additionally, make sure your internet Security settings allow downloads from brainshark.com.
- Click on the completion indicator. If a box appears, choose the option "Print certificate" to trigger the certificate download. If nothing appears, close out of the presentation player completely to trigger the certificate download.
- Once the certificate is downloading, you should see a message pop up stating that the certificate is downloading. Once it has completed downloading, click "Save As" for the download, and save the certificate to your Desktop.
- Navigate to the desktop of your computer and double-click on the certificate. A PDF of the certificate will open, which you can print.