Please note that the microphone and webcam recording on Internet Explorer will be sunset on October 31, 2020. For additional information and workarounds please contact Support.
Brainshark offers several options for adding audio to your presentations including:
- Add audio via the telephone;
- Record directly into your presentation using a microphone;
- Add .mp3s into your uploaded slides;
- Embed .wav files into your PowerPoint prior to uploading;
- Computer-generated audio;
- Background audio.
Please keep in mind that audio will be added on a per-slide basis. Therefore, you record to each slide separately (and can revisit slides to re-record without altering the entire presentation's recording), and you will upload .mp3 files to each corresponding slide, not the presentation as a whole.
- The maximum amount of audio that can be recorded is 20 minutes per slide, regardless of whether you record using the IVR telephone function or whether you record via microphone.
- If you were to upload audio, you can exceed the 20 min/slide limit as long as the uploaded audio file size does not exceed 500 MB.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Audio Best Practices
- Add Audio
- Adding and Managing Audio
- Is it Possible For Guest Authors to Upload .mp3 Files?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.