To add a new User to a Brainshark site you must have Company Administrator, Learning Administrator, or Learning Manager privileges to the site.
1. Log into your Brainshark account;
2. Select your profile and then select Administration in the drop-down menu;
3. Select the Manage Users button;
4. Select the plus sign to add a new user;
5. Fill out the required fields and set the user properties and privileges;
6. Select Continue at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the Permissions page;
7. On the Permissions page, assign the level of folder permissions for the user, then select Continue;
8. This will bring you to the last step of identifying to which Groups the User belongs. Once assigned, click on Submit, which will complete the setup for this User.
For more information, please see these Help and Training resources:
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.