Brainshark folder structure allows Company Administrators the ability to restrict access or functionality to certain folders. User permissions include viewer, author, and administrator permissions, which may be granted by folder to each user. If a user is not granted the proper viewing permissions to a folder, they may not be able to access or view content located within that folder. Likewise, users without authoring permissions to at least one folder will not be able to create presentations or courses.
To set a user's permissions:
- Click on your profile dropdown and select Administration
- Select Manage Users from the Users card
- Use the search feature to find the user you are looking for
- Click the ellipses under the Actions column on the right, then select Edit Permissions
- Select the folder permission levels you would like to set for that user for each folder
- Select Submit to save changes
Note: At this time, there is not a way to update user permissions in bulk. If you would like to request this functionality, you can submit a product suggestion (How to Submit a Product Suggestion).
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.