Brainshark's folder structure allows Company Administrators the ability to restrict access or functionality to certain folders. User permissions include viewer, author, and administrator permissions, which may be granted by folder to each User. If a User is not granted permissions to a folder, they cannot access or view presentations located within that folder.
To set a user's permissions:
- Click on your Profile and select Administration
- Under the Corporate Administration tools, select Manage Users
- Use the search feature to find the user you are looking for
- Click the ellipses under the Actions column on the right
- Select Edit Permissions
- Select the folder permission levels you would like to set for that user for each folder
- Select Submit to save changes
For more information, please see the following:
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.