Brainshark's folder structure allows Company Administrators the ability to restrict access or functionality to certain folders. User permissions include viewer, author, or administrator, which may be granted by folder to each User. If a User is not granted permissions to a folder, they cannot access or view presentations located within that folder.
To set a user's permissions:
- Click on My applications and select administration;
- Under the Corporate Administration tools select Manage Users;
- Use the search feature to find the user you are looking for;
- Click on the user's last name and select Edit Permissions;
- Select the folder permission levels you would like to set for that user;
- Select Submit to save changes.
For more information, please see the following: