Brainshark allows you to schedule reports that can be generated daily, weekly (on the day of the week specified), or monthly (on the day of the month specified). Scheduled reports can be sent to anyone designated, not just the author of the presentation or an administrator.
To create a scheduled report:
- Log into your account and select the Reporting tab.
- Locate a report type and select Edit
- From the Report Basics tab:
- (where applicable) Select the content you'd like to appear in the Report Content section (presentations, courses, etc.)
- Make a selection from the drop-down menu found in the When to run section (i.e. "Schedule nightly")
- Enter a name to help you identify the report, then enter the date criteria
- In the Dates section, choose the date ranges you would like your report to gather data on each time it's generated
- Enter more email addresses separated by commas (when applicable)
- Select the Report Options tab and make desired selections
- Select the Email tab and enter a description for the Message body or Subject line
- Select the Scheduling tab to customize your delivery
- (where applicable) Select the Filters tab and add your desired selections
- Select Save
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Brainshark Reporting Guide
- Video: Quick Tip - Schedule a Report
- How to Create a Report Template
- Why are scheduled reports not running?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.