Brainshark allows you to schedule reports. Scheduled reports can be set to run daily, weekly (on the day of the week specified) or monthly (on the day of the month specified). Scheduled reports can be sent to anyone designated, not just the author of the presentation or an administrator.
To create a scheduled report, the presentation author or company administrator should do the following:
- Log into their account and select the "Reporting" header
- Make a report selection
- From the "Report Basics" tab, make a selection from the "When to run" drop down
- Enter a name to help you identify the report
- Enter date criteria
- Enter your Format preference
- Enter more email addresses separated by commas (when applicable)
- Select the "Report Options" tab and make desired selections
- Select the "Email" tab and enter a description for the Message body or Subject line
- Select the "Scheduling" tab and make selections
- Select the "Filters*" tab (where applicable) and Add selections
- Select "Save"