If your company is using a global question template, the company administrator can adjust the text offsets to work best display the template information.
To set the offsets the administrator should:
- Select Administration
- Select Manage Company, then Manage Templates from the left hand menu
- Select Question Backgrounds
- Select Browse and browse to a.jpg, .gif, or .ppt file;
- Select the check box 'Use background image for question slides'. Select Submit to upload the background
- Once the background is uploaded, modify the appearance of the background to your liking.
- You can alter the question font,size and color as well as the placement of Question Text, Feedback, Attempt, and Buttons
- Select Submit to save changes.
- Modifying the text offsets at the company level, affects all question slides in the company that are using the default question background.
- Editing the text offsets, at the company level, can only occur if a background image has been uploaded at the company level.
Please note that the Footer cannot be moved or re-sized, and only the Question Text and Feedback boxes can be re-sized.