There are two ways in which you can access the print slides feature: From the Brainshark Player or from your Brainshark account.
From the Brainshark Player:
If the author has allowed this setting on their content, you may print the slides for your own use. To access from the viewer, select the following:
In our Flash Player:
- Select the Tools & Help menu on the lower right of the Brainshark Player
- Select Print Slides
- Select Print
In our HTML Player:
- Select the More option on the left side of the player
- If enabled, select Print slides option
Note: If you would like to print the slide notes of the presentation, you must be viewing the slide notes before you select Print Slides.
From your Brainshark account:
As the author of the presentation, you may print slides by:
Logging into your Brainshark Account;
Select the presentation to edit;
Select Print slides from the left navigation panel;
If you would like to allow your viewers to print slides from the Brainshark player, enable that option by following these steps:
- Log into your account
- Select "Edit" presentation
- Navigate to the Options tab
- Select "print slides" in the "Allow viewers to:" section
- Save your changes.