As an author, you can allow your viewers to print your slides from the player, and you can print your own slides while logged into your account.
From the Brainshark Player
If the author has allowed this setting on their content, you may print the slides for your own use.
To access the slides from the player
- Select the three dots in the bottom right corner of the player
- Select Print Slides
From your Brainshark account:
As the author of the presentation, you may print slides by:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of your presentation
- From the Things you can do menu on the left, select Print Slides
If you would like to allow your viewers to print slides from the Brainshark player, enable that option by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of the presentation
- Click the Options tab at the top of the screen
- In the Allow viewers to section, check the box next to Print Slides
- Click Save or Apply to save your settings
Please Note: If you are unable to Print Slides on Question Slide images, you may need to change your question background.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.