To make a copy of a presentation you must have authoring permissions to at least one folder, and the author must have enabled the copy function on a presentation. The author copying the presentation becomes the author of the new presentation and inherits all the authoring rights of the new presentation. Additionally, a copy of a presentation can only be made from the Home or My Content tabs of your account.
In Table view:
1. Click on the three dots for the presentation
2. From the drop-down options, select Copy to Folder
3. Choose the folder you want to copy the presentation to and left click
4. A copy of your presentation will now be in the selected folder prefixed by: Copy of
In Thumbnails view:
1. Select the 3 dots under the thumbnail of the presentation you'd like to copy
2. Select Copy to Folder
3. Choose the folder you want to copy the presentation to by clicking in the drop down box
4. Click Apply
5. A copy of your presentation will now be in the selected folder prefixed by: Copy of
Note: The original presentation remains, and the new presentation has all the attributes of the original presentation except for the presentation ID. Therefore, any changes to the copy will not affect the original presentation and vice-versa.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.