Authors who can create questions can manage their question backgrounds using the Media Library.
To upload a new question background:
- Edit the presentation.
- Choose “My Media Library” from the Things You Can Do menu.
- Select the Question background tab.
- Select the Add question background link to upload a new question background.
- Browse to a file and select Save to save changes.
To edit text and button placement for a question background:
- Select “Edit text offsets” link for the corresponding background image.
- Drag and resize the various text offset boxes to your liking. The boxes that can be adjusted are:
- The Question Text box
- Attempt counter
- Submit button
- Feedback box
Once you have created and edited your question backgrounds, you can apply it to your question slides by:
- Go to Edit the presentation.
- Select Manage Slides.
- Select “Edit” under the question slide.
- If creating a new question slide, select “Add a Question”.
- Choose the Background Image tab.
- Select the image from the list of available Question Backgrounds, or upload a new image if it has not been added to your Media Library.
Note: If this is the first question slide that is being added to your presentation, all subsequent question slides will, by default, assume the question background applied to this slide. Any further changes to the background images for the question slides will need to be done manually. For more information see Adding Questions, Polls, and Surveys.
If a question background does not have a title this will prevent the ability to modify fields in the Author Photos section in My Media Library