If your Company Administrator has enabled the feature, Brainshark allows an author to request guest audio to be added to their presentation. To request that another person record their voice on a presentation:
- Log into your Brainshark and Edit a presentation
- Select Manage Audio > Request Audio
- Select "Send New Guest Voice Request"
- Enter an email address into the "To" field
- Designate if Login is required or not
- Select the Send Invitation button
The author remains in control of the presentation, and the person who records the audio has no rights to edit or modify any part of the presentation other than the audio prior to declaring it complete. Once it has been marked as complete, the audio may no longer be modified using the prior link. A new guest audio request must be made.
NOTE: Only one guest audio request can be active at a time per presentation. If you generate a new voice request, the previous request will no longer be active, and anyone who tries to use it will receive an error.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Request Guest Audio (video)
- Request Audio from a Guest Speaker (PDF guide)
- Adding Audio as a Guest (PDF guide)
- Best Practices for Recording Audio as a Guest
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.