If the ability to download content is turned on for your Brainshark site, you can download video assets of your Brainshark presentations for offline viewing.
If the presentation is mobile enabled, MP4 versions of the presentation will also be available alongside the standard Adobe Flash file for download.
You may also download an Adobe Flash Unhooked version of the presentation, either in .zip or .exe format (depending on the Administration settings for downloading Unhooked content set by your Company Admin).
Note: The resulting Flash file is not a video file, and will play in your default internet browser regardless of internet connectivity.
To download one of the above formats:
- Go in to Edit Presentation;
- Under the Things You Can Do menu select Download Presentation;
- Select the media player you would like to use;
- Select Download;
- Right click on the "click here" link
- Save the file to your computer location.
For additional information, please refer to Downloading Presentations.