Issue: SlideShark is not displaying in the "Open in..." Menu
- Confirm that you are trying to upload a PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, PPS or PPSX file. If so, try scrolling down to see if SlideShark is lower in the list of apps that can open PowerPoint files.
- Check to see if you have 10 apps appearing in the "Open In..." Menu. If so, try logging into SlideShark before accessing the “Open In… Menu” to have it appear in the list of Apps
Issue: The “Open In…" Menu does not appear when you select the attachment
- Confirm that the attachment is one of the above file types and that you are pressing and holding the attachment icon for up to 10 seconds.
Note: If you are using a mail app outside of the native email client
- Currently, mail apps outside of the native iPad/iPhone email client and the Safari browser do not allow the "Open in" option when clicking and holding on the attachment within the email.
- Please refer to the steps in this article when using a mail app that is not the native email client.