Issue: Unable to find the presenter mode icon in the SlideShark app
To locate the presenter mode icon on an iPad 2 or higher:
- Tap on the presentation icon to play the presentation in Fullscreen mode
- Swipe up to reveal the slide deck panel.
- The presenter mode option should be located in the list of icons on the left; it looks like a projector screen or easel.
If you have an iPad 2 or higher and do not see the presenter mode icon:
- From the iPad home screen click the "Settings" app
- Go to "General" and then "Restrictions"
- Check that the camera is set to "On"
- Now go back to your SlideShark app and follow the directions above to access presenter mode for your presentation
Note: Please note that presenter mode is only available for the iPad 2 and higher