If you're attempting to view a presentation and encounter a message stating that the presentation has expired, the content will be considered inactive and will not be visible to any end-users.
Authors of Brainshark presentations may add an expiration date to their content which will make the presentation unviewable after this date has passed.. This date is controlled by the original author of the presentation or by a Company Administrator, and only they can remove or change this date.
If you receive the message stated above, you must contact the author of the presentation or a Company Administrator with your organization for a current status.
If you are the author of a presentation, you may change or delete an expiration date through the following steps:
- Navigate to the Edit mode for this presentation
- Select the Security tab from the "Presentation Properties" page
- Select the "Set an expiration date" checkbox
- Modify or remove the date information as needed
- Make sure to Save/Apply your changes once completed
Note: The new changes take effect immediately.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I make a presentation inactive?
- How do I locate inactive content?
- Error: The presentation you have selected is not currently active
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.