For advanced capturing for SCORM launches please review ADVANCED CHROME TRACE instructions.
Chrome Browser Trace Steps
Note: The below steps are for a tab or window. If you are trying to capture a trace from a popup window then you will need to right click top bar in window and select Show as tab. Once this is done the below steps will apply (See Step 2).
1. Click on Menu icon and Select the More Tools Option (Opening the developer tools can also be done through pressing the F12 key on your keyboard)
2. If you don't see the Chrome menu button, such as a pop-up window, right mouse click on the chrome window header to open the menu and select "Show as Tab" to get the standard Chrome window.
3. Click on Developer tools
4. Check the box to Preserve Log for the Network Tab
5. Go to the page you are having issues with and once the issue occurs please right click in the area shown below and click “save as HAR with content”
6. Save the file and send it to email@example.com or reply to an email from the thread with the file attached.