As a Company Administrator, you have the authorization to request that Brainshark performs a Bulk Delete of users on your behalf.
To bulk delete users:
- Please download, complete, and send the attached form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST be a Brainshark Company Admin to submit this request.
- We require your written confirmation before processing the request.
- If a user has any assets associated with their profile (presentations, courses, etc.), a new author must be designated on the spreadsheet. The column for the new author designation is titled "User ID for Content Reassignment".
- The new author must have authoring permissions to the folder(s) where any transferred presentations or courses are located prior to performing the bulk delete.
What does deleting a user do?
- The user is unable to login
- All remaining assets associated with the user are retained (e.g. Coaching activities, enrollments, presentation views)
- The account may be restored through the Manage Deleted Users section of Manage Users.
- If any of the users have leading zeros in their username the file must be submitted in a CSV format with the leading zeros already included.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.