Company or folder administrators may add folders to a Brainshark site.
Full administrators may add folders at any level, folder administrators may add sub folders to any folders they have folder administration permissions to.
- Log into your Brainshark site and from the profile drop down menu click "Administration"
- From the menu options on the left, click on the Manage Folders tab and choose Add Folder;
- On the Folder Properties page enter the properties of the new folder; select the parent folder to contain the new folder. Enter the name, description and security settings.
- Click Continue to get to the permissions page. On the permissions page assign the level of permissions of the site users and groups to the folder.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save.
This article provides additional information on managing folders.
Note: Folders cannot be moved once they have been added.