If you need to add a new folder to your Brainshark Site, you can do so in the Administration section of your account. A Company Administrator or a Folder Administrator can add folders to a Brainshark site.
To add a new folder:
- Navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Folders
- From the left-hand menu, select Add Folder
- On the Folder Properties page, enter the properties of the new folder
- Select the parent folder to contain the new folder
- Enter the folder name
- Enter the folder description
- Choose the folder security settings
- Click Continue
- On the permissions page, assign Viewer, Author, and/or Administration permissions to the site users
- To set permissions for either a group or individual users, select the Search drop-down menu and choose from the options provided
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page
NOTE: Please see the following Brainshark Tutorial with additional information on managing folders: Manage Folders and Groups
NOTE: Folders cannot be moved once they have been added.
NOTE: Company Administrators may add folders at any level. Folder Administrators may only add sub folders to the folders that they have Folder Administration permissions to.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.