With Brainshark, you can create presentations that are comprised of a variety of content: PowerPoint slides, video slides, live webpages, PDF documents, etc. To do so, simply add a file to your existing presentation by choosing to "Add slides":
- Go to the Edit Presentation screen
- Click on Add Slides from the Things You Can Do menu
- Click on the type of slide that you would like to add (i.e. PowerPoint, Video, etc.)
- Browse to find the file you'd like to append to your presentation
- Click next
- You can add audio when the Record Audio screen comes up, or click "Skip adding audio or video for now."
- When you are back at the Edit Presentation screen, click on Manage Slides from the Things you can do menu
- The slide(s) from the file you added will be at the bottom
- You can either drag it to the top or use the up arrow to move it to where you want it placed
- Click Save or Apply.
Please see Adding and Managing Slides and Attachments for more information.