To facilitate reporting, Brainshark allows you to save a report as a template so it can be used multiple times without having to recreate the criteria.
To do so, the author of a presentation or Company Administrator should do the following:
- Log into account and select the Reporting header
- Choose which report you would like to run and select Edit next to its title
- On the Report Basics tab, select "Save as template" from the When to run drop-down menu
- Enter a name to help you identify the report
- Enter the remaining requested information in the Report Basics tab such as date range and output format
- Select the Report Options tab and make desired selections
- (if applicable) Select the Email tab and append anything you'd like for the Message body or Subject line
- Select Save
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.