To facilitate reporting, Brainshark allows you to save a report as a template so it can be used multiple times without having to recreate the criteria.
To do so, the author of a presentation or company administrator should do the following:
- Log into account and select the Reporting header
- Select which report you would like to run
- On the Report Basics tab, select "Save as template" from the When to run dropdown menu
- Enter a name to help you identify the report
- Enter the remaining requested information, such as date range and format.
- Select the Report Options tab and make desired selections
- Select the Email tab and append anything you'd like for the Message body or Subject line
- Select Save.
For more information on creating a Report Template, please view this brief tutorial.