If content is located in a folder that requires content approval, it will need to be unlocked in order to be edited. Users with Folder Administrator permissions to the folder where the content resides are able to unlock presentations that are in a content approval folder.
To unlock a presentation as a Folder Administrator:
- Navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Content from the Content card
- Locate the presentation by searching or filtering
- Select the ellipsis under the Action column and click Unlock
- Authors will now be able to make edits and request approval once their edits are complete
NOTE: Folder Administrator permissions are also required for approving the content after changes have been made. For more information, view our tutorial on Content Approval
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.