To unlock presentations that are in a content approval folder, Folder Administrator permissions to the folder where the presentation resides is required. These permissions are also required for approving the content after changes have been made.
A Company Administrator will need to grant Folder Administrator permissions to a user. This can be down by following the below steps.
- Click your profile, then Administration
- Select Manage Users
- Search for the user's profile you wish to grant permissions to
- Select Edit Permissions
- Select the Administrator checkbox for the appropriate folder
- Select Submit
Once permissions have been granted, Folder Administrators can use the below process for unlocking content for Authors to make edits.
- Click your Profile, then Administration
- Manage Content
- Click the title of the presentation
- Select Unlock from the options
- Authors can then make edits and request approval once their edits are complete
For more information, view our tutorial on Content Approval