YouTube videos may be added to Brainshark presentations as URL slides.
In order to do so, you must use the YouTube embed link. Once you have the proper link, there are a few options for the syntax of URL that will utilize the full Brainshark player real estate. Below are a couple of examples of how you would want to construct the URL.
Finding the YouTube Embed Link:
- Select "Share" located below the YouTube video on Youtube.com
- You will see the options to Share, Embed, or Email
- Click "Embed"
- Copy the URL link that is after "src=" and before "frameborder"
It should look similar to https://www.youtube.com/embed/SHogg7pJI_M
- When logged into Brainshark, edit the desired presentation
- Select Add slides from the Things you can do panel followed by Add URL slide
- Copy and paste the URL (If you copied the URL with https:// then remove the pre-populated https:// from the Add slide text box)
- Select Save.