Issue: The default setting in the SlideShark iPhone app is to have the phone vibrate when you swipe while using the iPhone as a remote control.
Solution: If you do not like having the phone vibrate, you may disable this feature through the following steps:
- Ensure you are on the latest version of SlideShark
- Log into the SlideShark app
- Tap the "more" button in the bottom right corner of the app
- Tap the "remote" button in the bottom left corner of the app
- The "Vibrate on swipe" toggle is located under the "Remote control" toggle. Simply slide this setting to "Off" to disable the vibration on swipe.