If you wish to download a presentation to the SlideShark app so that you can present and view the presentation from your mobile device:
- Log-in to your SlideShark app.
- Navigate to your "Home" page.
- Locate the uploaded presentation that you would like to download
- Click the download button.
If you wish to download the actual PowerPoint file that was uploaded, you must do so from the web:
- On a laptop or desktop, navigate to www.slideshark.com
- Log into your account
- Locate the uploaded presentation in your presentations section
- To the right of the thumbnail, near the information - "i" - icon, you will see a link with your PowerPoint file title and a paperclip symbol. Click this link to download your PowerPoint to your device.
Note: Downloading the PowerPoint file from the web does not remove the presentation from your SlideShark account.