There are several types of hyperlinks that can be used in SlideShark presentations:
When displaying SlideShark on your iPad or iPhone:
- When you tap on a hyperlink to an external webpage, the webpage will open within the SlideShark application.
- To return to your slides, tap the "Back" button in the upper left corner of the screen.
When projecting SlideShark:
- Tapping on an external hyperlink exits the SlideShark app to display the hyperlink destination.
- To return to the SlideShark presentation, tap or double tap the “Home” button then tap the SlideShark app to re-open
- On iPad 2 or higher you can also use a 4-finger swipe from right to left on the screen to return to the SlideShark app
Internal Hyperlinks (to other slides in presentation):
Simply tap on the hyperlink and your presentation will jump to the linked slide.
Mail-to (email) hyperlinks:
When you tap on an email address hyperlink (a mail-to link) an email window will appear with the specified email address in the “To” field.
- All hyperlinks must be created in the PowerPoint file before uploading your presentation to SlideShark
- Hyperlinks do not work in shared presentations: A shared presentation is a video of that presentation. Recipients will not be able to interact with the content in it, including hyperlinks.