If you expect to receive a completion certificate at the end of your presentation, you must turn off your pop-up blockers before taking the presentation. You can also set up your pop-up blockers to allow only Brainshark.
Below are instructions for various browsers.
- Go to the tools drop down located on the top left side of the browser window.
- Select Pop-Up Blocker.
- Select "Pop-Up Blocker Settings"
- Under "Address of website to allow" type in http://www.Brainshark.com and then click "Add"
Follow these steps again to add *.brainshark.com. You should see the address appear in the allowed box below. (if this option doesn't appear press F10 to select tools)
- Click on the three lines on the far right of the Google Chrome browser
- From the dropdown select Settings.
- Scroll down and select "Show advanced settings"
- Under Privacy click on "Content Settings"
- Scroll down to Pop-Ups and click on "Manage exceptions".
- In the Hostname Pattern box type in http://www.Brainshark.com then set the behavior to allow
Follow the same steps to add [*.]brainshark.com.
- Click on the three lines on the far right of the Firefox browser window
- From the dropdown menu select Options > Content Panel
- If Block Pop-ups is checked select "Exceptions".
- In the address line type www.brainshark.com and click on the allow button, the address should appear in the section below.
Follow these same steps to add *.brainshark.com
Safari does not currently allow you to add an exception and Brainshark only supports Safari for Mac
- Click on Safari
- Deselect "Block pop-ups"
- Open the "Settings" menu on your Home screen.
- Tap the "Safari" tab on the Settings page. The Safari preferences screen loads.
- Scroll down the page to the "Security" section.
- Slide the "Block Pop-Ups" switch to the "Off" position.
- Press the "Home" button to return to your Home screen.