To control how cookies should be handled for a few specific sites or domains, click "Manage exceptions". To add a rule in the Cookie and Site Data Exceptions dialog that appears, follow these steps:
- Click the "Add a new exception pattern" field and enter the domain name for which you want to create an exception.
- To create exceptions for an entire domain, insert [*.] before the domain name (e.g. [*.]brainshark.com. This will match drive.google.com and calendar.google.com).
- You can also specify an IP address, an IPv6 address, or a non-http URL.
- Use the menu to choose whether the site can set cookies. If you select Clear on exit, its cookies are deleted every time you close your browser.
- You can also edit or remove exceptions using this dialog.
Refer to this helpful link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202698
Set www.brainshark.com to Allow