Issue: Clicking sound when recording audio in Brainshark
Solution: The clicking sound is related to your Sound scheme setting on your system.
To eliminate the clicking sound, you will need to turn off sounds for your computer temporarily
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Select Start, then Settings, then Control Panel
- Within the control panel, click on "Sounds and Audio Devices"
- Click on the Sounds tab.
- Under Sound scheme, click on the drop-down menu and select "No Sounds".
- Press 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
- Please note that microphone and webcam recording on Internet Explorer was sunset on October 31, 2020. For additional information and workarounds please contact Support.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.