Issue: Clicking sound when recording audio in Brainshark
Solution: The clicking sound is related to your Sound scheme setting on your system.
To eliminate the clicking sound, you will need to temporarily turn off sounds for your computer.
- Go to your Control Panel.
- Select Start, then Settings, then Control Panel
- Within the control panel, click on "Sounds and Audio Devices"
- Click on the Sounds tab.
- Under Sound scheme, click on the drop down menu and select "No Sounds".
- Press 'Apply' and then 'OK'.