Brainshark provides the ability to report on how many times a presentation has been Podcast. To obtain the results, you will need to run the Viewing Details by Presentation Report from the Reporting header
- Access the reporting tab
- Select "Advanced Reports and Download Data"
- Choose the "Presentation Reports" folder
- Select the Viewing details by presentation report
- After completing all the information on the Report Basics Tab
- Select the Options tab
- In the "Report Columns" area, select the "View is Podcast" option and transfer it to the "Columns in Report" area
- Run the report.
Your report will say "True" in the "Is Podcast" field to indicate that the presentation has been downloaded as a Podcast.
See this helpful Reporting document for additional details on Brainshark reporting.