All presentations you have created appear under the My Presentations link in the Presentation area of the application.
If you are an administrator, you may also get a list of all the presentations created by running a Presentation Creation Report.
- Click on the Reporting Tab
- Select the "Advanced Reporting and Download Data" section
- Choose the "Presentation Reports" folder and select the Presentation Creation report
- Enter any parameters such as date range, or filter to only include presentations created by a certain user
- Select the report format and click Run Report.
- If you check the box to include deleted presentations, all presentations that have been created in the time frame specified and have since been deleted will also be displayed.
- If you run the report in .CSV format, it will display all columns in an Excel spreadsheet for you to easily filter and reorganize