Guestbooks can be used to capture and track data on who is viewing a Brainshark presentation. A company administrator or the author of a presentation can edit their own presentation and apply a guestbook.
To add a guestbook to your presentation:
- Edit a presentation
- Select "Ask viewer to register with Guestbook"
- Select the Edit link that appears
- Make selections
- Select Save.
Guest books may be launched prior to a presentation viewing, or after the view is completed. In addition to selecting what information you want to collect in the guestbook, you can also choose to require certain fields.
If a field is required, the viewer may not proceed without providing the required data.
- Some guestbooks allow the entry of custom data fields. Please contact your company administrator if you would like to add a custom field to your Guestbook field options.
- If you are an administrator, review this article regarding custom guestbook fields.
- For more information on guestbooks in general, please view this helpful guide.