Internet Explorer 8 and above
- From the Safety menu in the upper right, Click Delete Browsing History
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookie, and history
- Click Delete
Firefox for Windows
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now
Firefox for Mac OS X
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements to clear. Click Clear Now.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data)
- You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time
- Click Clear browsing data
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari... .
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.