Content Authors may add questions, polls, and surveys to test a user’s knowledge, collect information, and keep them engaged with their content. To add questions, polls, or surveys to your presentation, take the following steps:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of a presentation
- Select Add A Question from the left-hand "Things you can do" navigation panel
- Give your question slide a title
- Choose a Question Type (Examination, Poll, or Survey)
- Select the format you would like to use from the dropdown menu (Multiple Choice, True/False, etc.)
- Fill out the fields for Slide Title, Question, and Answer (if applicable)
- Use the Branching and Points and Feedback to further customize your question
- Select the Save button to save changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.