We have comprehensive search abilities in Brainshark. Examples of places where we conduct searches include:
2. Merge content, when you "Search for" Presentations to borrow content from;
3. Reporting, when searching for presentations that you want included in your report results;
4. myBrainshark Content Network;
5. Private Content Portal.
To run a standard search from the Presentations application:
1. Enter desired text into the textbox on the upper right of the Presentations landing page;
2. Select the Search button.
To run an Advanced Search from the Presentations tab:
1. Select Advanced search link from upper right, underneath the Search textbox;
2. Select the desired checkboxes to filter your search;
3. Select the Search button on the lower right.
The following fields are included when searching for presentations in Brainshark:
1. Presentation title;
2. Presentation id;
3. Presentation short title (new address);
4. Presentation description;
5. Slide title;
6. Author name;
7. Folder name;
8. Slide description;
9. Slide text;
10. Slide notes;
11. Chapter title;
12. Tag description;
13. Topic description.
Note: Using advanced search is the only place where you can search for archived presentation content.