If your Brainshark presentation contains audio, the content author may create a URL of the audio that can be sent as an audio podcast. This audio can also be downloaded as an MP3 file for offline listening.
To create a podcast:
- Navigate to your Home or My Content tab and edit your presentation.
- Mark the Enable Podcast checkbox located in the Presentation Properties tab to display the Podcast URL.
- Click Save/Apply to submit your changes.
Once completed, the link found in the Podcast URL textbox can now be shared with others. A Download link will also appear beside the URL once the Podcast setting is enabled if you wish to download an MP3 file of this audio.
- Podcasting is currently not available for Brainshark Courses found in the Brainshark Learning module.
- If your presentation contains only MP4 video slides and does not have any recorded Brainshark audio, it cannot be converted into an MP3 using this feature.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I add a slide image to a Podcast?
- Is it possible to track how many times a presentation has been podcast?
- How to download Brainshark slide audio to your computer
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.