If you are the author of a presentation, or a company administrator with editing rights, you may delete a presentation. To delete a presentation, you must access the presentation in one of the ways below:
From the Presentations header:
- If your presentations are listed in the Details view:
- Left click on the presentation title
- From the list of drop down options select the Delete option
- If you do not see the Delete option but have a More option then click on “More” to get to the “Delete” option
- Click on Delete and follow the steps to complete the delete process
If you have your presentation listed in the Thumbnails view:
- Identify the presentation you wish to delete and click on the More link
- From the “More” link, select Delete.
From Edit presentation:
- Select Delete from the things I can do and follow the steps to complete the delete process
Note: There is no recycle bin in Brainshark. Once a presentation is deleted, it cannot be restored, so be sure that you are deleting the correct presentation.