If you are the author of a presentation, an Enhanced Folder Administrator, or a Company Administrator, you may be able to delete a presentation. To delete a presentation, you must access the presentation in one of the ways below:
From Home/My Content:
- Identify the presentation you wish to delete and hover over the three-dotted Options button
- Select Delete and follow the steps provided
While editing a presentation:
- Select Delete from the "Things you can do" panel on the left-hand side and follow the steps to complete the delete process (see below)
From Manage Content (administrators only)
- Select Administration from your profile dropdown in the top-right corner
- Select Content > Manage Content from your available admin tools
- Locate the presentation(s) you'd like to delete, then use the checkboxes to select
- Click the Delete icon and follow the prompts
Note: There is no recycle bin in Brainshark. Once a presentation is deleted, it cannot be restored, so be sure that you are deleting the correct presentation.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.