When deleting a SlideShark presentation, you can delete the presentation from the account entirely or just remove it from your device.
Deleting from your account at www.slideshark.com:
- Navigate to www.slideshark.com from a desktop computer
- Log into your account
- Select the X symbol, located on the right hand side of your presentation. This will remove the presentation from both your account, and from your device.
Note: If you are part of a Team Edition account, you can only delete presentations that you have authored. If you are an administrator, you can delete any presentation.
Deleting from "Device Only" in the SlideShark App:
- Log into your SlideShark app
- Tap the trash can icon, located directly below the presentation thumbnail
- If the presentation has already been downloaded to your device (denoted by the green play button) a window will appear with two options for deleting: “Device Only” and “Both”
- Select“Device Only” to revert the presentation to a download state- the presentation will still exist in the app portal and in your account online.
Or "Remove All Content" in the SlideShark App
1. Log into your SlideShark app
2. Select the gear icon
3. Select Account
4. Click the red button "Remove all Content" and click OK on the confirmation prompt.
4. Then click the Sync button in the upper right corner (circle arrow icon) to re download your presentations from the cloud.
Deleting from the Account when in the SlideShark App:
- After following steps 1-3 above, select "Both". This will remove the presentation from both your device, and from your account
- If the presentation has yet to be downloaded to your device (denoted by the orange download button) when tapping the trash can, you will only be presented with the option to remove the presentation from your account.