Symptom: Black thumbnails within APP but not on Web and the remove all content function within the app does not permanently fix the issue.
If you sync your device to your iTunes account, then that could be causing an issue with the content that is being displayed on the device. We recommend removing SlideShark from your iTunes syncing. Then use the "remove all content" function in SlideShark to have the content repopulated in the App. Once this is done you can (if you want) choose once again to sync the SlideShark App as the previously synced data should no longer be in iTunes.
Steps to remove Slideshark from itunes:
- Open iTunes on the computer that the iPad is syncing from or if using iCloud to sync the steps would need to be done in iCloud.
- Click on the Apps in the left hand drop down.
- Right click on the SlideShark Icon and click delete.
Once this is done follow the below steps to restore the thumbnails in the app:
- In SlideShark tap on the Gear icon
- Tap on Account
- Scroll to the bottom and select Remove All Content.