You can manually mark a student complete for a course/curriculum by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Administration tab
- Click on “Manage Users” and locate the student account
- Click on the student last name and choose “Current Enrollments”
- Find the course or curriculum that is not marked complete
- Check off the box next to the course/curriculum
- Once the course/curriculum is checked off, click on “Set to Complete”
- If you would like to set a specific date for completion, set it in the date field
- Click “Submit”
This will mark the student complete for this course/curriculum within the Brainshark system.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.